Training for Executives Who Oversee the Phone Channel
Management Workshops & Seminars
Lieber & Associates trains executives, managers and marketers on contact and call centers. It conducts training at corporate call center meetings and conferences, as well as for trade associations and universities. L&A has conducted these trainings for McGraw Hill, Myron Corporation, the Data & Marketing Association (DMA), the Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE, formerly the ATA), and DePaul University's certificate program for mid-career marketing professionals. IQPC has presented half-day Lieber & Associates workshops at their call center conferences.
Topics include, among others:
- Managing Contact and Call Centers
- Managing and Selecting Outsourcers
- Demystifying Contact and Call Center Technology (for non-technical managers)
- Integrating the Contact Center with Marketing and Advertising
- Enabling First Call Resolution
Lieber & Associates will work with you to customize content to your organization's training needs.