Management Workshops & Seminars
Lieber & Associates trains executives, managers and marketers on contact and call centers. L&A has conducted these trainings for the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), the Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE, formerly the ATA), DePaul University's certificate program for mid-career marketing professionals, and McGraw Hill. IQPC has also presented half-day Lieber & Associates workshops as part of their call center conferences.
Topics include, among others:
- Managing Contact and Call Centers
- Managing and Selecting Outsourcers
- Demystifying Contact and Call Center Technology (for non-technical managers)
- Integrating the Contact Center with Marketing and Advertising
- Enabling First Call Resolution
Lieber & Associates will work with you to customize content to your organization's training needs.