Functions and Activities to Audit
Auditing or Assessing a Call Center: 15 Areas to Examine*
How is your contact center doing? How could it improve? What would be necessary for it to improve?
Answers to these questions can be invaluable and result from a solid assessment by an experienced contact and call center expert. Whether you use a consultant, or perform such an assessment using your own staff, an audit should review these fifteen key areas:
- Contact Center Organization Structure
- Supervision and Management
- Seasonalities and Scheduling
- The Sales or Service Process
- Scripting or Call Guide
- Compensation and Motivation
- Metrics and Reports
- Telephone Technology
- Computer Technology and Software
- Facility Design and Work Environment
*These are general recommendations. Specific strategies and tactics should be based on a review of your needs, market and operation. For outside support contact Lieber & Associates.