Create an Extension of Your Company
Training Outsourced Call Center Staff*
Your outsourcer program, whether inbound or outbound, will be implemented more effectively if you personally visit the vendor contact center and help train their staff on your company and product or service. No trainer at an outsourcer can describe your company and products as well as a representative of your company. Also, for reps, this transforms a faceless program into "that nice person, ______, who was here and helped train us," engendering a personal connection and greater enthusiasm.
- Your Sales Staff
- Your Service Staff
- Your Product Staff
- Your Technical Staff
Who Participates as a Trainer?
One or more of the following:
- Make Nice
- Build Rapport - Bond
- Introduce Your Company and How The Reps Fit in
- Describe Your Customers and the Product
- You Are Important - You Talk to the Prospects or Customers!
- You Will Be Speaking With...
- Product(s) or Service(s)
- How It's Sold
- Why You Are So Important--Reiterate
- Call Center Company
Call Guide/Script, Role Playing, Simulated Calls
*These are general recommendations. Specific strategies and tactics should be based on a review of your needs, market and operation. For outside support contact Lieber & Associates.
The Style or Format
- Trinkets & Chotskies
- T-Shirts, Mugs, Pens, Tote Bags, Frisbees
- The Product or Service
- New Product(s) or Services / Product or Service Changes
- Marketing Changes
- New Hires - Quarterly or Semi-Annually